Balance Sheet as at
30 April 2018
|Called up share capital not paid||6||6|
|Prepayments and accrued income|
|Capital, Reserves and Liabilities|
|Capital and reserves||25,367||11,314|
|Provisions for liabilities|
|Creditors amounts falling due within one year||5,274||5,558|
|Creditors amounts falling due after one year|
|Accruals and deferred income|
- The company is a private company limited by shares and was entitled to exemption under section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
- The members have not required the company to obtain an audit in accordance with section 476 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The directors acknowledge their responsibilities for complying with the requirements of the Act with respect to accounting records and the preparation of accounts.
- These accounts have been prepared in accordance with the micro-entity provisions.
- The average number of persons employed by the company in the period was nil (previous period: nil).
|The financial statements were approved and authorised for issue by the Board of Directors on:|
|They were signed on behalf of the board by:|
|THOMAS, Andrew Howard|