CHECK COMPANY ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data:
1. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Us and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• This information is collected with your consent, and because our legitimate interest in being able to provide services to you, or to communicate with you over any issue you have.
2. VISITS TO OUR SITE, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
3. COMPANY INFORMATION
• Information that we collect, and then publish on our website, from public sources, such as public registers. All of the information we collect and publish has already been made public, through such registers, and we do not collect any sensitive data (race, religion, sexual orientation etc).
• We collect this company information in order to provide this website to you. This website is intended to help you understand the companies that you may do business with, their management and their financial records. We do not use this company data for marketing, or for any other purpose beyond publishing this web site. Our basis for collecting and publishing this data (within the European Union) includes article 89 of the GDPR which covers archiving purposes in the public interest. Providing public access to useful company information also constitutes a “legitimate interest”.
WHERE DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• In addition, we share our traffic data with Google Analytics to help us better monitor our website usage and to improve our service to you.
• And we share certain traffic data with our advertising provider, Google. You can find out more about Google data sharing and opt out of this by going here .
• We do not transfer your data in bulk outside of the EU. However, our website is available globally and users outside of the EU may access it.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
All of the data held about you (as per 3. Company Information, above) is published on our website. You can access the information we hold on you by simply searching the website, and viewing your data.
This website is published by Infoholic Limited, a UK limited company with registration number: 09269788.
You may contact us at this link.